We proposed to find startups that could impact at least 2,000 children and adolescents and contribute to their wellbeing and development and who would like to implement their solution in Chile.
Challenge 1: Protection and mental health for children and adolescents
- Protecting and stopping online sexual abuse and harassment
- Prevent grooming
- Protect children from online toxicity
- Protect against conflict and violence
- Scaling a multichannel mental health service
- Improve emotional well-being
- Build healthy relationships
- Enhancing self-esteem in adolescents
Challenge 2 - Education for early childhood
- Increasing social emotional learning
- Enhancing self-esteem
- Teaching emotion management
- Teaching emotional self-regulation
- Identify their emotions and sensations
- Learning healthy coping strategies
- Achieving an integral development
WE FOUND A 100!
Protection and Mental Health for children and adolescents
Education in Early Childhood
Educational platform to improve school climate and prevent risk situations such as bullying and cyberbullying.
In addition to obtaining a prize of US$30,000, together with Fundación Para la Confianza, they will work with 50 schools during the next 6 months and impact 23,500 students in the Metropolitan Region.
A virtual assistant (artificial intelligence chatbot) that offers parents educational activities to help their children’s brain development.
In addition to obtaining a prize of US$30,000, they will implement their project in alliance with Fundación Niños Primero where they will work with 1700 children and their families and the 62 monitors of the Foundation.
Childtech Technology Award
Recognition for having a solution with a high technological level and for the impact they are already having on thousands of children and their families.